RESULTS THAT COUNT !!
Here are just a few of our victories.......
MORGAN COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
- Defendant father charged with three counts child
molestation. After defense investigations, all charges were
NOL PROSSED and father was reunited with
JASPER COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
- Defendant charged with multiple counts of child
molestation and other felonies. After defense investigation, defendant was
released from custody, all charges were DROPPED
PRE-INDICTMENT, and accusers were arrested for falsely reporting
GWINNETT COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
- Defendant charged with rape. After defense presented its
investigation to prosecutor, case was NOL PROSSED.
- Defendant charges with two counts felony theft. After
defense presented its investigation to prosecutor, case was
- Defendant charged with multiple counts of drug and
firearms violation. After defense interviewed co-defendant, all charges were
- Defendant charged with aggravated assault and drug charge
after shooting victim in the leg. After defense presented it's investigation
into the background of Defendant and Victim, Defendant plead to disorderly
conduct, and was sentenced to 12 months probation, which terminated after
payment of costs.
FULTON COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
- Homeless defendant was charged with aggravated assault
and battery. At trial, alleged victim appeared in dark sunglasses and
testified she was terrified of Defendant and was blinded by a blow to the
eye she claimed he inflicted. Defense presented the alleged victim with
photographic evidence taken by investigator just two weeks prior to trial.
The photos showed the alleged victim and defendant walking arm-in-arm
downtown, with alleged victim wearing her sunglasses on her head. Jury
returned a NOT GUILTY verdict in 24
GREENE COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
- Plaintiff father filed for divorce and custody of minor
daughter. After 2 months of intensive investigation and surveillance, an
emergency order was issued and father was given
IMMEDIATE, PERMANENT CUSTODY of minor daughter.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU
Call for more details!
Shaney & Rasco, Inc.
P O Box 1616 Watkinsville, GA 30677
Phone: 706-614-9652 Fax: 866-610-5491